Careers at Stan Palmer LtdMake an Enquiry
Please see below a list of all our group vacancies
Working within a small, close knit friendly team as a New and Used Car Sales Executive you will ideally have experience in the motor trade, be a well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
Key responsibilities and duties:
· To sell and promote the sale of all new and used vehicles in line with all aspects of manufacturer and company standards
· Organise the used car display and update point of sale material
· Negotiate and conclude sale, completing all appropriate paperwork and documentation
· Contact the customer appropriately during the lifetime ownership of the vehicle.
· Work closely with all departments ensuring customer satisfaction is met
· Organise and maintain a tidy workstation along with all customer interactive areas of the showroom.
· Ensure all customers are offered associated services such as finance, insurance, accessories and service plans.
· To guide and inform the customer whilst delivering an enthusiastic presentation of all vehicles within the product range
· To adhere to agreed sales staff development plans and undertake manufacturer training and other associated training to achieve the required certification levels.
· Offer and carry out a vehicle demonstration drive with all new customer enquires
· To maintain a high level of product knowledge along with a detailed understanding of current dealer and manufacturer marketing programmes
· The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with customers
· Take responsibility to receive and process new customer enquiries whether they are via telephone, walk in or online
· Ensure personal targets are achieved for new and used vehicles, finance products, GAP insurance and a range of add-on products
· Full UK Driving licence is essential for the role
For the right candidates we offer a competitive salary which is negotiable dependant on experience along with a realistic commission and bonus structure. In addition, we also offer a company car, pension scheme.
Working in a busy workshop environment you will be required to carry out standard servicing and repairs on all types of vehicles, fault diagnostics and PDI work on our vehicles. The successful candidate will work closely with the service department to ensure the high standards Stan Palmer has set over the years continues.
- To maintain a high level of efficiency
- To follow company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations
- Provide accurate diagnostic reports to the Service Department
- Prepared to develop and improve technical knowledge regarding manufacturer requirements.
- To follow our Vehicle Health Check process and identify areas of concern
- To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard.
- Ensure you understand and comply with H & S regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care.
You’ll have a Level 3 NVQ in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent minimum) requirement for this role. MOT qualified is preferred but not essential.
Salary: Competitive salary dependent on experience.