Ford Care Code
Customer care is our priority.
As per recent government announcement our showrooms and used car external display areas have reopened to the general public. We are also open for test drives.
Social distancing measures and safety procedures will continue to be in place to ensure everyone is kept safe at all times.
• Hand sanitisation stations, clearly displayed, at the entrance of all our showrooms.
• A one-way system, clearly marked so the 2-metre social distancing policy can be adhered to.
• Protective screens have been installed at all Service reception desks.
• Customer waiting areas have been adapted to ensure the 2-metre social distancing policy is followed.
• All our demonstrators, courtesy and used cars have been sanitised and are ready for you to drive.
• All trained technicians will be using the appropriate PPE for their and your safety.
• Should you not wish to visit our showroom at this time, we are offering a home delivery service for all car sales.
We take our responsibility in protecting our customers and staff seriously and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience during these unprecedented times