Last Updated 4th January 2021.
The government have recently announced that we have been placed in tier 4.
This means our showrooms and used car external display areas will not be open to the public from 31st December 2020.
However, our sales team will be available to answer enquiries via telephone, email, live chat and website bookings during normal weekday hours (9.00am to 5.30pm) and reduced Saturday hours 10am - 4pm. We will not be opening on Sundays.
You can still buy any new or used car via our website and reserve any vehicle from just £99. We are offering a click and collect service with all handovers being completed outdoors in a designated area to adhere to all social distance measures.
Our service and parts departments will remain open and will operate as normal in line with Government guidelines.
• Hand sanitisation stations, clearly displayed, at the entrance of all our showrooms.
• A one-way system, clearly marked so the 2-metre social distancing policy can be adhered to.
• Protective screens have been installed at all Service reception desks.
• Customer waiting areas have been adapted to ensure the 2-metre social distancing policy is followed.
• All our demonstrators, courtesy and used cars have been sanitised and are ready for you to drive.
• All trained technicians will be using the appropriate PPE for their and your safety.
• Should you not wish to visit our showroom at this time, we are offering a home delivery service for all car sales.
Please note you must have an appointment before visiting our dealership.
We take our responsibility in protecting our customers and staff seriously and would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for their patience during these unprecedented times